I have been busy for the past week ranting at noobs on my team…… and yes i have identified some of the sound bugs in the Projekt GuP Sound pack in both standard and extras garage music pack. I decided to include detailed data here for reference and for bug reports from users.
I have fixed the following bugs:
- Silence in Garage after a few songs
- Game Crash when press battle button (Not sure if this will 100% fixes it)
- High CPU usage in Garage (Due to previous bank type setting)
Problems that may arise in this fix:
- Increased RAM usage in Garage (by around 70-160MB depending you install Standard garage music or Extra garage music)
- This might/ might not decrease performance because in the garage normal ram usage is around 70-140MB (without mod installed) (while in battle is around 220-440MB) Win10 Reference
- Increased load time before entering garage from login screen or from battle (due to the change in bank type, as described below expected problem
- Chances of Game crash when entering Garage from login screen or from battle (due to high CPU usage in these moments where the game encodes all songs into PCM and put it into RAM) Win10 Reference, expected problem
Tweaks I have made (For geeks):
- Removed 2 songs from Extra Garage Pack
- Changed the bank type (Decompress into memory) for garage music
- Disabled sync points (forgot to do this in previous versions)
- fixed Max Streams to 1 for everything
Hereby i would like users report any problem found in Projekt GuP or any other Mods of mine to me (including minor performance issues). I am not a perfectionist but I would like my mods to be bug free. So please do not hesitate to report any problems in mods to me immediately. I would reply as soon as I have time to deal with it.