a few days before, i claimed that installing mods for WoTB is on Win10 is impossible. After being enlightened by a player (SHIELD_EGOIST from Asian server) who commented on my post, i found that modding on win10 is actually possible. i will me making an video about it soon or later, so stay tuned, or try it out following the instructions from the comment below. so far this method has no problem at all.
the first coming up its the Text and Picture guide to Modding on Win10!
- You didn’t install Win10 Anniversary Update (if installed please revert to pre-update status link to the guide: Here) If you never updated you computer since you upgraded, then you probably didn’t install the Win10 Anniversary update
- You have at least 7GB of unused space on any of your hard-disk
- You have Admin privilege on your user account
- Make a partition of the disk. you will be moving WoTB onto that partition. for those who don’t know how to do this, refer to here <<click on the word
- Go to Start button > settings (in floating app mode) > System > Apps & features. Find the Blitz App. Click on the app and then click on “Move”. Then the system will ask where you would like to move to (because i have already moved to my E drive then i will not move it again). Press the partition you just created and click “Move”
- switch to security tab. press edit. then navigate to Users, press full control, and then apply. (this might not be necessary but it ensures you can mod it no matter what case) do the same for Administrators and Authenticated users if the full control box isn’t ticked.
- next close the box on the right and press “Advanced”
- press on “Change premissions”
- remove permission for everything else and leave only the followings alone. apply.
- now try modding. before you mod you should backup the game incase you need it when update. you should be able to mod now!
i hope the person who gave me simple idea on how to mod can give me his IGN and server so i can credit him for this post.
now boyz and girls (if any), have fun modding the Win10 Version of WOTB!