This is the WoTB Crew Voice Modding Section, Where i put (almost) all of the crew voices i modded here. and because i am developing (to be precise developed) a new way to pack the sounds, there will be two different download sections, one for the simple installation method section, and another one for the traditional installation method section.
Simple Installation Method Section:
How to install:
- back up the ENTIRE UNMODDED Sfx folder (must be unmodded otherwise you might restore the wrong file when you need it!), to somewhere accessable, just incase if you want to restore when you want uninstall the mod or incase of game update, and also when you want to install the crew voice mods from Traditional installation method section (need to uninstall before installing those mods).
- paste the files into the Sfx directory (data/sfx), replacing ingame_voice.fev and ingame_voice_low.fev
- open game and enjoy the crew voice!
How to Uninstall:
- delete ingame_voice.fev, ingame_voice_low.fev, and a file that starts with “CV_” and ends with “.fsb”. Example: “CV_GuP_Nonna.fsb” (<< varies depending on what sound pack you downloaded.)
- copy the ingame_voice.fev and ingame_voice_low.fev from the backup Sfx folder (That’s why you need a backup)
- you have successfully uninstalled the mod!
- GuP Ankō Chīmu (Anglerfish Team) Crew Voice Pack Download Here!
- GuP Pravda Girls High School Nonna Download Here!
- GuP Ankō Chīmu Yukari Download Here!
- Jingles Crew Voice Pack Download Here!
- GuP Ankō Chīmu Mako Download Here!
- GuP Ankō Chīmu Saori Download Here!
- Swedish Crew Voice From PC Download Here!
- German Crew Voice from PC Download Here!
- German Female Crew Voice from PC Download Here!
- Sabaton Crew Voice (Primo Victoria Tank) from PC Download Here!
- French Crew Voice From PC Download Here!
- French Female Crew Voice from PC Download Here!
Traditional Installation Method Section:
How to install:
backup your ingame_voice_xx.fsb, xx is the in game display language that you are using (en = English , cn = Chinese , ja = Japanese)
edit the name of the downloaded file if not using English as in-game display language (cn = Chinese, ja = Japanese)
- unzip the file and put the .fsb file into Data/Sfx
British Crew Voice from PC (Download)
Russian Crew Voice from PC (Download)
Czech Crew Voice from PC (Download)
US Crew Voice From PC (Download)
- Indonesian Crew Voice Mod from PC (Provided by swat88[COK] from SEA server) (Download)
- Japanese Crew Voice from PC (Download)
- Chinese Crew Voice from PC (Download)